Out of space, need to sell a few

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of space, need to sell a few

I am totally out of space and need to reduce. I will be selling the following cars,.....58 Packard sedan, 58 Packard station wagon (the only one known that is all one color...red), 62 Daytona and a 62 Lark deluxe 4 door sedan with the skytop option. The last few cars I have purchased have come with a ton of parts and I now have no room to turn and need some space so that I can work. Unless there is strong interest here, I will be listing on ebay. Hope to take pics this weekend. Will not be posting pics here, but can send by email if you pm me your email address.

Please send me a picture of the Daytona and the Lark. Do they run? Are there any other vehicles you are selling? Thanks! Bill Heiker bill5809@msn.com

Comment

Got any good sheetmetal for the front of a 1963 Lark? Any other parts that will fit a 1963 Lark?
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Please be patient with me. I will get the pics done and send them to those who have inquired. I have a lot of sheet metal. As for 63 front clips, i have one nos set and two very nice used sets.

Comment

For those that have inquired on the Skytop, you should all have your pics. Hope to take pics of the wagon this weekend. Thanks for the interest

Comment

What kind of shape is the '58 wagon in? I have a buddy who might be interested if it's turnkey.

Comment

It spent the majoriy of its life in OK, MO and TX. Floor boards and spare tire holder are clean rust free. Rust is found in the rear quarters. Engine is not original, but is a Studebaker V8. Interior is sun beaten and car needs full restoration.

Comment

Let me know how much you want for a set of front fenders for a 62-63 Lark. I have a 63 Wagonaire in need of attention. Thanks
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                X