Back to School...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to School...

Well guys and gals, school is back in session and my internet time is mostly limited to weekends now. Just wanted to let everyone know before I'm accused of being in trouble again. [)]

To keep this Stude related, I'm (of course!) driving the Orange '59 everyday. It tends to stand out amongst all the Chevies and Hondas. [^]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Cruising the Proving Ground Test Track

Ditch the truck, your sister wants to ride in the wagon! [}]

Comment

Ditch the truck, your sister wants to ride in the wagon! [}]

Comment

That's an idea Gary, for sure! The Wagonaire is sitting in the driveway right now...

But don't worry, she hates my truck almost as much as the wagon, now that she has been seen in it by everyone at school.
        Ahh, the joys of little sister embarressment... [^]

Matthew Burnette
        '59 Scotsman
        '63 Daytona
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

That's an idea Gary, for sure! The Wagonaire is sitting in the driveway right now...

But don't worry, she hates my truck almost as much as the wagon, now that she has been seen in it by everyone at school.
          Ahh, the joys of little sister embarressment... [^]

Matthew Burnette
          '59 Scotsman
          '63 Daytona
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Maybe you can get a picture of her ala Bob caught in Sheba with Officer Dave and post it. Of course, she would be riding so low we would only see the top of her head.

Comment

Maybe you can get a picture of her ala Bob caught in Sheba with Officer Dave and post it. Of course, she would be riding so low we would only see the top of her head.

Comment

School started on Friday? Sounds like the administrators need the learning!

55 Commander
                58 Transtar
                62 GT Hawk
                66 Cruiser

Comment

School started on Friday? Sounds like the administrators need the learning!

55 Commander
                  58 Transtar
                  62 GT Hawk
                  66 Cruiser

Comment

Yeah, started on Friday, August 3rd. Don't ask me... [B)]

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Yeah, started on Friday, August 3rd. Don't ask me... [B)]

Matthew Burnette
                      '59 Scotsman
                      '63 Daytona
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by mbstude

Well guys and gals, school is back in session and my internet time is mostly limited to weekends now. Just wanted to let everyone know before I'm accused of being in trouble again. [)]

Matthew Burnette
                        '59 Scotsman
                        '63 Daytona
                        Hazlehurst, GA

Enjoy it (school) while it lasts... you'll spend a lot more of your life working - unless you find a good woman to support your habit! [}][:0]

<h5>Mark
                        '57 Transtar
                        </h5>

Mark Hayden
                        '66 Commander

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
                          '59 Scotsman
                          '63 Daytona
                          Hazlehurst, GA

Enjoy it (school) while it lasts... you'll spend a lot more of your life working - unless you find a good woman to support your habit! [}][:0]

<h5>Mark
                          '57 Transtar
                          </h5>

Mark Hayden
                          '66 Commander

Comment

Makes two of us Matthew!!
                            I gotta change the parking sticker and buy the books, and I'll be set for August 27, which is when I go back to graduate school. One year until graduation(Hooray??). They give me a meeting day instead of a class, which is where I get a schedule and the location for the school I observe and hopefully student teach(I'm that far, lol). At that point I go to the school and get another schedule for the days I spend with the teacher, which is a high school science classroom, on the other side of the desks. And all in the Commander as well!! Yeah, it stands out in both lots from the Hondas and the Chevies. Keep the academic persistence Matthew, and you will end up in a position as mine . I wanna an upgrade to an R3+ something or other for all of these academic and financial toilings.

1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
                            1950 Studebaker 2R5 with 170 turbocharged
                            [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00003.jpg?t=1171152673[/img=left]
                            [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00009.jpg?t=1171153019[/img=right]
                            [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00002.jpg?t=1171153180[/img=left]
                            [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                            1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                            1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                            1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Makes two of us Matthew!!
                              I gotta change the parking sticker and buy the books, and I'll be set for August 27, which is when I go back to graduate school. One year until graduation(Hooray??). They give me a meeting day instead of a class, which is where I get a schedule and the location for the school I observe and hopefully student teach(I'm that far, lol). At that point I go to the school and get another schedule for the days I spend with the teacher, which is a high school science classroom, on the other side of the desks. And all in the Commander as well!! Yeah, it stands out in both lots from the Hondas and the Chevies. Keep the academic persistence Matthew, and you will end up in a position as mine . I wanna an upgrade to an R3+ something or other for all of these academic and financial toilings.

1950 Studebaker 2R5 with 170 turbocharged
                              [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00003.jpg?t=1171152673[/img=left]
                              [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00009.jpg?t=1171153019[/img=right]
                              [img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00002.jpg?t=1171153180[/img=left]
                              [img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
                              1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
                              1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
                              1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Working...
                              X