PDA

View Full Version : Reno area C/L item

LeoH
12-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Interesting project ? http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/3452271058.html Studebaker 6 x 6.

Also, can anyone comment about this http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/3497250530.html Lark, specifically? Besides comments on the color.

StudeDave57
12-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Also, can anyone comment about this Lark, specifically? Besides comments on the color.
That Lark is formerly owned by a member of this Forum.
Or is it still owned by a member of this Forum?

Bob hasn't been seen here in awhile,
but that has got to be 'his' old Lark!!!

There are threads about it around here somewhere... :confused:

LeoH
12-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Thanks. It is a nice looking car, and well, coral was a contemporary color.

It'd never be lost in a large parking lot!

candbstudebakers
12-25-2012, 03:34 AM
That Lark is formerly owned by a member of this Forum.
Or is it still owned by a member of this Forum?

Bob hasn't been seen here in awhile,
but that has got to be 'his' old Lark!!!

There are threads about it around here somewhere... :confused:

If you are talking about Bob in Palm Springs? I don't think this is the same car, the one Bob had I sold to him a few years back and the seat covers looks close but I don't think it is the same one, could be wrong.

JEWELL
12-25-2012, 09:05 AM
This car looks like the Lark that was on a car lot in Chappel Hill, Texas. Notice the Texas plates.

StudeDave57
12-25-2012, 12:53 PM
If you are talking about Bob in Palm Springs? I don't think this is the same car, the one Bob had I sold to him a few years back and the seat covers looks close but I don't think it is the same one, could be wrong.
I am talking about Bob in PS, yes. I seem to recall that besides the paint (in it's original color) he had the seats and/or door panels redone. But I could also be wrong on some of this.

This car looks like the Lark that was on a car lot in Chappel Hill, Texas. Notice the Texas plates.
I'm thinking that after he restored the car (and added A/C) he sold it.
The new owners took it to Texas. And then not too long after that they sold it...

StudeDave57
12-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Threads about this car can be found by taking a look through Bob's 'started threads' found here~

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/search.php?searchid=1076282

Enjoy!!!

LeoH
12-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Excellent. Merry Christmas to you too!

LeoH
12-25-2012, 08:14 PM
I tried that link StudeDave57 and it wouldn't work. I do see where I can search for threads started in the advanced search area, but I don't see where I can do a member name search. I tried Bob in PS and Bob in Palm Springs and neither worked.

StudeDave57
12-25-2012, 08:25 PM
I tried that link StudeDave57 and it wouldn't work. I do see where I can search for threads started in the advanced search area, but I don't see where I can do a member name search. I tried Bob in PS and Bob in Palm Springs and neither worked.
You know what's weird? I checked the link before I posted it, and afterwords as well- it worked then!!! Now it does not. Bob's user name is "63larkcustom". A search for threads started by him will shed light on this Lark~
and the many others he has had in the past...

LeoH
12-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Good. As long as it isn't me!

63larkcustom
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi Guys, My if the car is in California City, It is my old lark. She never was able to sell it and has been asking me to by it back.

LeoH
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
I only bookmarked that C/L ad and didn't save it separately, so I don't have the particulars handy. Aside from it being coral pink.
I probably can't pursue it now anyway, but....