"a suggestion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "a suggestion"

WOW FOLKS!,----this forum (both general AND tech) really is a bit S-L-O-W without the trivia isn't it?....I've 'bowed out' on this.....but how about someone else posting a few, just to keep us awake?

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
    WOW FOLKS!,----this forum (both general AND tech) really is a bit S-L-O-W without the trivia isn't it?
    I Blame the 'slowness' on the Season, or as in my case- a death in the Family.
    But don't worry- things will pick up after the New Year.
    That's about when folks start getting their cars ready for Spring.
    Then about half way through February cabin fever begins to set in.
    It always gets interesting 'round here after that...
    But by April the show/driving season starts and everyone gets over it.

I maintain my 'cool' by driving my Studes year-round.

StudeDave '57
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

no more trivia please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"a suggestion" WOW FOLKS!,----this forum (both general AND tech) really is a bit S-L-O-W without the trivia isn't it?....
        It's a good thing some of us got through grammar school before ritalin was so widely prescribed for ADHD, else we'd have been heavily medicated. ;>)

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

Can a new forum folder be created just for trivia? That way, those who want to participate can, and those who don't can choose to not open the folder.
          Mark L

Comment

An occasional bit of trivia is ok, but there was too much of it. The forums are doing fine, thank you.

Terry

Comment

I hate being quized. I didn't study and the dog ate my homework.
              sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
              1950 Champion Convertible
              1950 Champion 4Dr
              1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
              1957 Thunderbird

Comment

There was trivia?
                Slow is fine.
                Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

I was thinking just the opposite of you Ed. Was thinking how nice it is that the NG has slowed down a little. Thanks for thinking of us Ed, but I'll pass on the trivia

Comment

He motivated me to post some stuff to speed up the board....so I worked quickly and rebuilt a Hawk today...Thanks SN-60 for the trivia but as you said it's time we all stepped up to plate so I did my part. Post photos we all love photos and it's winter so post photos.......even if it is junk........or I'll continue to use more dots....like this..... and this..... and this one too.

Comment

Like I said folks...............just a suggestion!!!!!!

Comment

If you're looking for more forum reads, go on over to the Racing Studebakers Forum. There's a ton of tech stuff over there as well as discussion on improving the breed.
                        Jim
                        Often in error, never in doubt
                        http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is there a way to check the number of posts now compared to a year ago at this time? I was thinking just the other day how slow the forum seems to have become. Maybe its just me but a comparison would tell us for sure.
                          Joe Roberts
                          '61 R1 Champ
                          '65 Cruiser
                          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Well they all run so good and parts are available so I guess we just done out foxed ourselves. I am selling the Stude and buying a Rambler. Ohtt Oh! The Hawk my have learned how to use the computer by now....only kidding dear.

Comment

Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
                              Well they all run so good and parts are available so I guess we just done out foxed ourselves. I am selling the Stude and buying a Rambler. Ohtt Oh! The Hawk my have learned how to use the computer by now....only kidding dear.

Wow, if that is the case, I will make room in my garage for your Hawk. Actually, I don't have to make the room, I got a spot ready for it already......

Comment

Working...
                              X