PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 2013 issue of Hemmings Classic Car magazine

studelark
12-13-2012, 07:54 PM
If you don't subscribe to this magazine, get one at your local bookstore. Two very interesting features on Studebaker.

In the CLASSIC TRUCKS article, Scott Grainger's 1946 M16 'Toto' is featured. A full three-page article with 11 photos does justice to this Studebaker. Details Scott's building this truck to be a reliable road machine. Congratulations, Scott, well done!!!

In the I WAS THERE feature, Michael Bradshaw shares with the reader his working days in the Studebaker Corp. in the post WWII era-mid 50s at the Hamilton facility. Very interesting experiences and, from his vantage point, a different look at the workings of the Corp.

It's rare to find a magazine outside our domain that has two features on our Studebakers in one issue. I enjoyed reading both.

Frank Drumheller
Locust Grove, VA
60S-W6
M16-52 1948 Boyer-bodied firetruck

fpstude
12-13-2012, 09:07 PM
I look forward to this issue. The first thing I always look at is the I WAS THERE feature.

raprice
12-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I just received my copy of "Classic Car" in today's mail. Looking forward to reading the article. Thanks.

Rog

Deaf Mute
12-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Mine arrived today & I have a few pages read. Looks like another winner!

LarkTruck
12-16-2012, 05:43 PM
My issue arrived Thursday, the fellas at HCC are not bashful about their fondness of the best marque on the planet!
Jim

rockinhawk
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
I think I'm gonna order a subscription. I heard the March issue is going to be pretty interesting too.

BobPalma
12-16-2012, 07:06 PM
I think I'm gonna order a subscription. I heard the March issue is going to be pretty interesting too.

Oh, I know you'll enjoy at least one column in it, Neil! ;) BP

rockinhawk
12-16-2012, 09:28 PM
I just went online and subscribed to HCC. That makes 4 magazines coming to me on a regular basis. TW, American Rifleman,The Confederate Veteran,and now Hcc. That's a lot of literature for a man that doesn't like to read a lot. With HCC maybe I can just look at the pictures.
Seriously, I do enjoy each of these publications, I just find it hard to slow down long enough to do much reading. I keep thinking I need to be out doing somthing.