Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shameless Promotion For Me and That Guy From Joisey (Joy-Zee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Promotion For Me and That Guy From Joisey (Joy-Zee)

Lots of good stuff for sale on the Swap Page this month! I've got some Avanti bits listed, and a 39 Commander-President trunk lid, PRICE NOW REDUCED-PM me.
    My buddy Ed at Midnight Auto Parts in Beachwood NJ also has some great stuff listed :-) Check us out at STUDEBAKERSWAP.COM
    I will offer free Parcel Post shipping on any of my Avanti items thru the coming weekend!
    Jim S.
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 12-16-2012, 05:06 AM.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

I took a look. Lotsa cool stuff there - none of which I need. I might add that that fella what's moving and has a bunch of brake drums and sheet metal for sale - some of that stuff looks like one heck of a deal if you need it. A good used 64-66 deck lid for TEN BUCKS??? If I were closer I'd just snag that on principle.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Wanted to give our forum bretheren a shot at a good deal before I bite the bullet and list on feebay!
      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
        I will offer free Parcel Post shipping on any of my Avanti items thru the coming weekend!
        Jim S.
        In the spirit of the season, I will extend my free Parcel Post shipping offer thru the end of the year, offer EXPIRES 1/1/13.
        Jim

Comment

Working...
        X