1958 studebaker golden hawk featured in old cars weekly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 studebaker golden hawk featured in old cars weekly

Proud of my 1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk and the feature article Old Cars Weekly just published on my car

Check it out on www.oldcarsweekly.com its the feature of the week with lots of photos and text

Happy Holidays , Joe Parsons

Joe Parsons

Congratulations Joe. Great story and great photos. Too bad OCW can't show it in color. It is stunning.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post
      Congratulations Joe. Great story and great photos. Too bad OCW can't show it in color. It is stunning.
      Yes, good work!! I posted a photo of it in color here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ighlight=bacon

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 58 Hawk View Post
        Proud of my 1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk and the feature article Old Cars Weekly just published on my car

Check it out on www.oldcarsweekly.com its the feature of the week with lots of photos and text

Happy Holidays , Joe Parsons
        Wonderful story Joe. Wonderful car also.
        Stu Chapman

Comment

Great color combo!! Thanks for giving me the idea According to Mike Williams on 2 Packard Hawks had this color combo, after seeing your car I knew it was the right choice for me.
          sigpic

Packardbakerly,
          J.D.

Comment

Great story, thanks for the read.
            sigpic
            55 President Deluxe
            64 Commander
            66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Beautiful article, beautiful car.

Comment

Hi Joe

You can really be proud of your 58 Golden Hawk. It looks gorgeous. A very nice color combo too.
                Interesting article to read.
                sigpic

Comment

I saw the original unrestored version of Joe's '58 GH in his shed at Beaver PA back in '97 & then again in 2004 at his new home in Raleigh NC after the restoration back in PA. What a transformation. A few small adjustments before we travelled together to the 2004 Charlotte Meet where the awards started for that beautiful car right up to 2012. A real credit to you Joe.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
                  MELBOURNE.

Comment

Working...
                  X