Man Toys including Avanti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Toys including Avanti

My '63 Avanti and Brand X. My very low mileage '66 Commander is not getting driven a whole lot these days and work on the '64 GT Hawk is slow. I put another war pension into the Avanti the past month on new interior, windshield and misc improvements. But I've driven it 3 days this week and I thoroughly enjoy the car and the compliments it receives. The vast majority of people have no idea that Studebaker ever built such a car. According to the build sheet, she'll be 50 years old on 12/27/12.
    Attached Files
    edp/NC
    \'63 Avanti
    \'66 Commander

To say that you are a lucky man would dimish the time and effort you must have put in to purchasing and maintaing this wonderful fleet. But, sheesh, you're one lucky man!
    ~Matt Connor
    '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

I'll second that!
      John Brayton

Comment

Best and early 50th birthday wishes for your Avanti - mine turns 50 on 2-5-13 and I plan on having cake (always a good reason to have cake). Hopefully, you can drive yours on her birthday while mine will still be in deep Michigan Winter storage..Bob

Comment

To; edpjr,----Very nice looking Studes....and it's good to hear that You DRIVE them when the opportunity arrises. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X