Avanti fuel line question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel System: Avanti fuel line question

I have to replace the fuel lines on my 63 Avanti because the lines are full of tar after all these years. I'd like to replace with new tubing.

Do any vendors sell the entire Avanti fuel lines already bent and ready to install or would I have to take the old lines out and buy tubing from the parts store and bend to match? The car is not close by to check but I was wondering what kind of ends there are on that tubing. Would I need any special flaring tools, etc?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Should be 3/8" double flair. The tool to do it cost around $50.

Comment

To: studefan,-----As Alan said. And You probably will have to 'cut and flair' to get the lengths just right.....not a bad job....kind of fun actually! Good luck

Comment

Try in line tube or classic tube, they may have a line, if not, carefully remove your old line and send it to them, they will make it up.

www.inlinetube.com or www.classictube.com

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
        X