Happy Thanksgiving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving...

...and remember to see the new '56 Studebakers on Nov. 22--they're "Better than the Mayflower!"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Pressler; 11-21-2012, 06:45 PM.
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Thanks! and Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours Bill!!!

Comment

back at 'cha! and the same to everyone else.
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

My Thanksgiving is to give thanks to all the fine folks I have met in many years of Studebakering..... You folks make this club!
        It is an addiction!

Comment

Here's wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving as well! I know it is tradition to eat turkey. As for myself...I am very happy the pilgrims managed to get one of those birds instead of a buzzard. That is about the only bird I imagine would be worse to eat. I might eat a little, if I can get enough dressing, gravy, and cranberry on it to improve the taste.

Of course...all joking aside... I am very thankful... I have been in places in the world that made me realize I'll never be able to give enough thanks for the blessings of my life. My encouragement to all is to enjoy your Thanksgiving with humility and grace.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

The Thanksgiving season is a mixed bag of emotions for me dating back 40+ years.
            Thanksgiving 1967 I had just met Miss Edie McDaniel,who was destined to become my lifelong companion.
            Thanksgiving 1968 My Dad passed away.
            Thanksgiving 1969 My first child was born.

Many happy Thanksgivings have passed since, and a few sad ones.

Enter into his gates with Thanksgiving and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
            For the Lord is good;his mercy is everlasting;and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms:100 vs 4,5
            Neil Thornton

Comment

And AMEN to that Neil. Happy thanksgiving to all.

Comment

Thankful to have made it through another year, and for all that I have been blessed with in my life, including all my STUDEBAKER friends. HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!
                Jim
                I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

I'll add a Happy Thanksgiving to all ! and remember once the wishbone is broken it's broken,you can't super glue it back together <G>
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Neil: Thank you for the words that escaped me.......... and let me say a Thank You to all who serve and have served to protect our freedom. We will never forget you.
                    It is an addiction!

Comment

We plan to have all the kids and their spouses plus most of the grandkids here for Thanksgiving Dinner. Then when they all leave,G-Ma and I are gonna get in an old Studebaker and run away to Florida! Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, that is.

Heres hoping everyone has a Great holiday. and remember... In all things, Give Thanks to the great Provider.

Like Joe said. A big THANK YOU to our Military! Past and presant.
                      Last edited by rockinhawk; 11-21-2012, 06:16 PM.
                      Neil Thornton

Comment

Mega Dittoes to "all the above"....and may all double-down on the humility, John. Thanks. BP
                        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

We are very thankful for some good news, today. On Sptember 8th my nephew and his wife were riding their Honda near Fort Wayne. As they were going around a curve on the outside lane a vehicle kept coming over at them. Jeff went to the right as far as he could, but had to avoid trees. The driver left the scene and his wife convinced him to return. Jeff and Jo each received multiple fractures of their leg and foot. Jeff has had eleven surgeries and Jo four with another scheduled. It is my understanding that the other driver has several felony charges including DUI. We are thankful for their progress, but it has been a tough ten weeks for them and their family.

Please include them in your prayers tomorrow.
                          "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Raise the song of harvest home! Thanksgiving blessings wished upon you all!

Brad Johnson,
                            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving..

Comment

Working...
                              X