problems with a vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with a vendor

Anybody else have problems with this guy loosebdc 80 ? he had a item posted oo Ebay late October #13008668113601,Its a 50-51 emergency warning light opening bid $10.75 & free shipping,so I opened & no other bids were recieved so I won.I paid via pay-pal to be sent to my US address.
    After a few weeks& no delivery I contacted him & he said he would get back to me but never did,so I contacted again.He answered that he had gotten it back& thanked me for wasting his time..I done every thing by the book ,checcked PayPal & all was OK as was addresss he was to send it to.
    I believe he didn't get what he expected(not my problem) or he mailed to wrong address.I also believe he wasted my time & is very rude.
    My money has been refunded but that's not the point,it's his attitude !

Emergency warning light?
    Is this actually some kind of car mounted light, or a 4 way Emergency Flasher System? If it is, you got WAY too good a deal, and that would be why you did not get it.

That is NOT a acceptable reason per eBay rules to not send it, but hard to prove. His mistake for not using a reserve, not yours.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The same thing happened to me a number of years ago. The seller either wasn't happy with my winning bid or got a higher offer afterwards. He could have saved both of us a lot of time, some money, and a lot frustration if he had only been honest with me at the beginning. I ended up sending a second money order (before I had a Paypal account) and waited for 3 months before he eventually shipped a part in very poor condition. He also made the mistake of cashing the first money order that I had reported lost.

Randy
      Randy Ridenour
      Frostburg,MD
      1964 GT Hawk
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

It's the one that fits under emergency brake handle inside of car that warns you if emergency brake is on.

Comment

I got mine at truckers supply at about any truck stops.

Comment

If you keep your rear shoes properly adjusted you do not need a light to let you know you can not drive with the brake on.
              Just saying.
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
              X