PDA

View Full Version : phone # for Bo Markham

rusty nut garage
11-06-2012, 10:48 AM
can someone send me the contact info for Bo, I'm chasing a steering box seal and the last # I have from him is his old tx #.
Thanks

Mark57
11-06-2012, 12:58 PM
You could also "page" him on the Truck Talk Forum, he's on there regularly. :) http://www.network54.com/Forum/23885/

Stu Chapman
11-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I just checked my latest roster and it looks like he is no longer a member of the club, but the 2010 shows his number as ###-###-####

Bo Markham IS a member and is also serving on the new By-Laws Committee under Chair Mimi Halgren.
Stu Chapman

Welcome
11-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Bo Markham IS a member and is also serving on the new By-Laws Committee under Chair Mimi Halgren.
Stu Chapman

:DHave you seen his current SDC membership card???

I just checked my latest roster and it looks like he is no longer a member of the club, but the 2010 shows his number as ###-###-####

;)Bob, I believe any one can still "opt-out" of having their name appear in the "SDC Membership Roster" at the time they join or renew their membership.

showbizkid
11-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I have edited this thread to remove Bo's personal information.

Remember guys, before posting someone's phone number, email or address on this Forum, that this is a "bulletin board". Anyone can read it. Please don't post personal info here, as that makes it easy for bad guys to do dirty work.

Russ, I recommend that you use the Forum's member listing pages to send Bo a private message, or an email, using the Forum's anonymous mailer software. It's a built-in benefit :)

candbstudebakers
11-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Sorry about that Clark, just trying to help.

showbizkid
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I know, Bob, it's OK :) No harm, no foul.

rusty nut garage
11-07-2012, 12:33 PM
thanks for the help Bob, thats the # I had and its long been disconected.

Bo Markham
11-07-2012, 08:54 PM
can someone send me the contact info for Bo, I'm chasing a steering box seal and the last # I have from him is his old tx #.
Thanks

Russ,

Check your PM.

Bo

Bo Markham
11-07-2012, 08:59 PM

Dang Bob,

They took my money, signed me up, sent me a card and then forgot about me.

Bo