Winks........ August 26 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winks........ August 26 2007

Anyone going to the Winks Rally at Barberton Ohio on August 26 2007? I have always wanted to attend and we plan on being there this year.

OK I lied....I'll do it again for the "right" car, I love the chase.....
    It is an addiction!

I'll be there, as will a number of the Allegheny Region Chapter members. We have a Studebaker Authorized Service 20" neon clock that we will be raffling off at Wink's. This is a fund raiser to benefit one of our members (Jim Kranak who was severely injured by a drunk driver in 2005. He sometimes posts here as jimmijim8.) We will draw the winning ticket sometime during the day.
    I will also be bringing the Keystone Region's raffle car -- the green '60 Lark 4 dr that was at South Bend. (Get your tickets before Reedsville and York.)
    And The Calhouns will be performing. There will also be some Stude vendors, including Tom "the Bus Man" Karkiewicz.
    Let this be the year that the 200 Studes barrier is broken!!![]
    BTW Packards & Avantis are also welcome. Remember it doesn't have to be "done" -- drag it there in pieces if necessary.
    JWW

Comment

I'll be there, as will a number of the Allegheny Region Chapter members. We have a Studebaker Authorized Service 20" neon clock that we will be raffling off at Wink's. This is a fund raiser to benefit one of our members (Jim Kranak who was severely injured by a drunk driver in 2005. He sometimes posts here as jimmijim8.) We will draw the winning ticket sometime during the day.
      I will also be bringing the Keystone Region's raffle car -- the green '60 Lark 4 dr that was at South Bend. (Get your tickets before Reedsville and York.)
      And The Calhouns will be performing. There will also be some Stude vendors, including Tom "the Bus Man" Karkiewicz.
      Let this be the year that the 200 Studes barrier is broken!!![]
      BTW Packards & Avantis are also welcome. Remember it doesn't have to be "done" -- drag it there in pieces if necessary.
      JWW

Comment

I'd suggest we all arrive there on Saturday, August 25th, it starts at 3 pm and ends at (or near) 11. But if you want to park with the Studebakers you ought to be there before 3:00.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Bothcars.jpg[/img=left]
        Tom Bredehoft
        '53 Commander Coupe
        '60 Lark VI
        '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
        All three Indiana built OD cars

Comment

I'd suggest we all arrive there on Saturday, August 25th, it starts at 3 pm and ends at (or near) 11. But if you want to park with the Studebakers you ought to be there before 3:00.

Tom Bredehoft
          '53 Commander Coupe
          '60 Lark VI
          '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon

Comment

I'll be there, now that my Skytop is running well! See you there!

Bill Pressler
            Kent, OH
            Bill Pressler
            Kent, OH
            (formerly Greenville, PA)
            Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
            Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
            1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
            1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
            All are in Australia now

Comment

I'll be there, now that my Skytop is running well! See you there!

Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              (formerly Greenville, PA)
              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
              All are in Australia now

Comment

We will be there by 1m at the hotel, Leaving Indy at 8am at the latest

It is an addiction!

Comment

We will be there by 1m at the hotel, Leaving Indy at 8am at the latest

It is an addiction!

Comment

I will be there too, and hope to meet some of you. With any luck the weather will be good that day. If you've never been to the Winks meet, I can assure you that you'll not be disappointed; there's always a LARGE number of Studes there!

Dave Bonn
                    '54 Champion Starliner

Comment

I will be there too, and hope to meet some of you. With any luck the weather will be good that day. If you've never been to the Winks meet, I can assure you that you'll not be disappointed; there's always a LARGE number of Studes there!

Dave Bonn
                      '54 Champion Starliner

Comment

We are planning to attend. According to the folks at Myers Studebaker there will lots of Studes there.

Butler, PA
                        63 Avanti R1 R2899
                        Butler, PA
                        63 Avanti R1 R2899

Comment

We are planning to attend. According to the folks at Myers Studebaker there will lots of Studes there.

Butler, PA
                          63 Avanti R1 R2899
                          Butler, PA
                          63 Avanti R1 R2899

Comment

I've been there off and on for the last 6 years, there have always been at least 150 Studes. For a one afternoon/evening informal meet, it's great.

Tom Bredehoft
                            '53 Commander Coupe
                            '60 Lark VI
                            '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon

Comment

I've been there off and on for the last 6 years, there have always been at least 150 Studes. For a one afternoon/evening informal meet, it's great.

Tom Bredehoft
                              '53 Commander Coupe
                              '60 Lark VI
                              '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X