jimmijim's 55 President photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmijim's 55 President photos

Spent Wednesday prepping it for it's first test run. Will be taking it to the local cruise-in Saturday evening. cheers jimmijim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 10-26-2012, 03:32 AM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Alright Jim, I love it. I am going to have to visit you sure nuff now, and get a first hand view. Congradulations. Tex

Comment

This car was purchased by the previous owner from a club member 5-6 years ago by the name of Ed Bunker from Berthoud Colorado. Anybody here know him or this car? I have a phone number but get only the answering machine since Sunday. I'm attempting to get some history on it. I did last evening take it for a 10 mile interstate ride. Seemed ok by me in comparision to my 63 GT. My family has accepted this car and grandkids have given approval. This steering wheel is humongous. Holy crap. cheers jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I B Waitin'

By the way, do get here. Spend a day, evening, or whatever. I'll put ya up. Bring the Mrs. My wife likes to entertain. You and I'd be in the man cave . You can drive us around a bit in this thing. cheers jimmijim
        Originally posted by Flashback View Post
        Alright Jim, I love it. I am going to have to visit you sure nuff now, and get a first hand view. Congradulations. Tex

Comment

Sweet Speedster!
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

A speedster it ain't, but not far from. thanks jimmijim

Comment

Very nice!!

Craig

Comment

Beautiful Studebaker!!! Enjoy!
                1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm sure you're proud of that one ! ! Beautiful ....one would have to assume that the chassis and running gear are like new also. Nice find.

Dan Miller
                  Auburn, GA

Comment

A really awesome car. It seems that you and your cars live in comfort. What a man cave!

Comment

You will surely get lots of attention with that ride. Have fun.
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

nice, nice Jim, take care of it and yourself, see you down the road..Bob
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

Great looking '55 President. I am not sure what the difference (if any) between a President and a President Speedster. My '55 Speedster is similar but with the additional fog lamps, and white leather interior (yours may have also - didn't see any interior pics). I love the paint scheme. . .
                          Curt Devan
                          Kirksville, MO

Editor, Mid Missouri Chapter Newsletter "Studie News"
                          sigpic

Comment

Really great looking car. I remember when the 55's came out I didn't like the front end. Now, with the chrome and great color combinations they are the essence of the 50's. Enjoy.
                            Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                            50 Champion 2 door*
                            53 Commander K Auto*
                            53 Commander K overdrive*
                            55 President Speedster
                            62 GT 4Speed*
                            63 Avanti R1*
                            64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

A really sharp ride jimmijim! It is sitting pretty. How about some underhood and interior shots next?
                              sigpic
                              JohnP, driving & reviving
                              60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

Working...
                              X