My new 55 President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 55 President

My 1955 Pres arrived her Friday while I was en route to Jacksonville. Came home to it Sunday afternoon. Wowser. It appears near new. Never been restored and just a great survivor. It's a 4-5 footer. Maybe a little better. Will post photos in a few days after spiffing it up. PEG trucking is great and if ever in need will call them again. Prompt, courteous and no B.S. more than fair pricing. 1550 miles. 975.00 cheers jimmijim
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 10-23-2012, 03:15 AM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Hurry Up, with those pictures.

Comment

Congrats Jim, Does it look as good as the pictures did in Fla?
      Neil Thornton

Comment

Good deal Jimijim,
        Congratulations.

Can't wait to see some pics.

Dean.

Comment

No but will look better

Still spiffin it up. Got 1 side done. Going for plates today. Nice seeing ya Neilster. cheers jimmijimQUOTE=rockinhawk;689620]Congrats Jim, Does it look as good as the pictures did in Fla?[/QUOTE]
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Can someone please give me PEG's Number. Thank you
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Peg trucking 248 809 3436

234567u8i9opo09i8uyt65re3wertyuioiuytr
              Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
              Can someone please give me PEG's Number. Thank you

Comment

Wax on. Wax off. I'm happy for you jimmijim.
                Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Good for you, buddy. Can't wait for pictures. I'm hoping to get my new President very soon. Couple weeks or so.
                  Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                  Romans 15:13
                  Deuteronomy 31:6
                  Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Man I am jealous, been wanting a 55 era president for a few years. Glad you got a good one!!
                    sigpic
                    1961 Flamingo Studebaker Hawk

Comment

Just a quick "Me 2" re: Peg's Trucking. She just handled my second cross-country shipment. This time a 2004 Mustang Mach I to my son in Arkansas. (Sorry all... the first was a 55 President for me from Arkansas.)

Right on with Peg. No problems whatsoever, right price with no hidden extras and on time without scratches!

C/B

Comment

Working...
                      X