Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 hawk fender trim

Hey guys,

Where can I find an undented trim piece, passenger rear?

Thank you!!
    Last edited by kpayne9449; 10-10-2012, 12:25 PM.

The only spare that I have also has a dent.
    If you have a slightly dented piece why not have Starlight Stainless (Matthew on this Forum) straighten and polish it for you?
    I know that shipping becomes a problem with these because of the length.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Ok, i will contact him. I was hoping for a local in Washington state but cant seem to find anyone local.

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Brent Hagen in Portland, OR I'll PM his phone number.

Comment

I assume you're talking about the long piece along the top and not the wheel opening molding, right? I have a really nice used one with no dents, price is cheap. Shipping isn't a hassle, pvc pipe works great.

I also don't need a core. I'm trying to thin out.

Comment

Actually it is the piece going over the wheel well. How much is a repair (rough estimate)? I got ripped of on some seals I had put in so I am trying to be more careful.

Comment

Originally posted by kpayne9449 View Post
              Actually it is the piece going over the wheel well. How much is a repair (rough estimate)? I got ripped of on some seals I had put in so I am trying to be more careful.
              Apparently you are not shopping at Turning Wheels listed Studebaker Vendors. Most Parts are guaranted to be right or money back, if you order the correct Part Number.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Shoot me an email. mbstude@gmail.com

Comment

Matthew and I both had the incorrect trim piece in mind from your initial description. I am sold out of wheel well mouldings. My initial reply of contacting Matthew still applies, however.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Yep.. I've got over a hundred wheel opening moldings. I can probably fix yours, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X