'51 Stude 4 door Convertible in Fla on CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '51 Stude 4 door Convertible in Fla on CL

I'm only the messenger. Just ran across this .

Bill H
    Daytona Beach
    SDC member since 1970
    Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

be nice as a parade car, IF it didn't sag so bad when the driver got in that the back doors wouldn't open
    at least it isn't a car-b-que
    sigpic
    JohnP, driving & reviving
    60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

interesting, price is right.

Comment

I like it. Just needs the X-member from the Wagonaire frame I have out back.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

It's a DiscoBaker. This car and several others were "built" by a guy named Ray Ash who made them as props for the "Studebaker's" restaurants that were scattered around the southeast a few years ago.

A friend in Tallahassee ended up with 2 of these cars. One was sold complete and the other gave up a lot of good parts. They were never intended to be driven.

Comment

I purchased Hawk from Studebaker's bar in New Orleans when thay shut down. It sat by the door and when people found out thay could not leave with a open drink thay would dump in in the car. The smell would never go away. Also the hood was bolted down and the bolt holes filled over. It took me 3 mo to open the hood............

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
            It's a DiscoBaker. This car and several others were "built" by a guy named Ray Ash who made them as props for the "Studebaker's" restaurants that were scattered around the southeast a few years ago.

A friend in Tallahassee ended up with 2 of these cars. One was sold complete and the other gave up a lot of good parts. They were never intended to be driven.
            Jack White
            Charlotte,NC
            North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

Floors rusted out and top cut off. I think it's going to need a little work....
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
              X