This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South GA chapter meeting

Today was out bimonthly chapter meeting. It was held in beautiful Brunswick, GA. After the meeting, about 8 or so Studes convoyed to the coast. Pics here:

The black 56J is Mr. Curtis French's(black56hawk on here). It's gonna be a really nice car when he finishes it. It's got an OD trans too. He has all new Phantom Interior and many other little goodies too.
    Here's a nice shot of it with a 62 Cruiser and 63 GT Hawk.

My '59 made it to and from the meeting (2 hrs one way) with no problems at all. [8D]

A couple of us climbed the light house and I got a few pics of my truck from the air.

The '57 John Deere crawler belongs to another chapter member, who has a nice '51 Commander two door. He also has at least one Stude from '47-'52. Only a couple of them are drivers. The crawler looks so 'right' next to my '59.

Here's two nice '63's. A Cruiser and a GT Hawk with the lighthouse in the background.

My rear view mirrow. 62 Cruiser and 56 Golden Hawk playing follow the leader. It is a DRIVER'S club, right? [8D]

Hey Rubber Duck, you got yer ears on??!! Convoy!

Tom
    '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
    Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
    I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Hey Rubber Duck, you got yer ears on??!! Convoy!

Tom
      '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
      Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
      I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

quote:Are those right hand drive Studes?
        Nope, all left hand drive.

Comment

quote:Are those right hand drive Studes?
          Nope, all left hand drive.

Comment

Working...
          X