View Full Version : Body: Where do I get felt (for the driver's side window) 55 ,2door c-body

09-28-2012, 10:48 PM
I guess felt goes onto this leading edge of the window . I'm wondering where I can get " wide " felt? This molding that the felt will be applied to is chrome ,then it recesses down where the felt goes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks for your patience. Mike

09-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Try Restoration Specialties

09-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Forward vertical whiskers? Molding is stainless?
Available from SI.
Have you procured the factory parts catalogs? Correctly identifying your parts by original number can be its own reward.