Colorado Springs IM Booklet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs IM Booklet

I was browsing through the on line IM booklet for next year and I noticed that the current agenda calls for the Board of Directors Meeting preceding the Membership Meeting AGAIN!!! Your thoughts?
    Peter Bishop

I think that after some of the old discussion it would be a good idea to reverse the times of the meetings, and it's not too late to do it.
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHawk View Post
      I was browsing through the on line IM booklet for next year and I noticed that the current agenda calls for the Board of Directors Meeting preceding the Membership Meeting AGAIN!!! Your thoughts?
      Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
      I think that after some of the old discussion it would be a good idea to reverse the times of the meetings, and it's not too late to do it.
      ...like the increased registration cost for the 2013 IM!!!

For example; the last two IMs where the SDC Board of Directors passed out "the really big money contracts," less than .00009% of regular dues paying SDC Members even bothered to attend and observe how and where the BoD spent their money.

Comment

The General Membership Meeting usually is based on a summary of what happened in the BoD Mtg. The BoD Mtg. may take from eight to 17 hours. How can you give a summary before the fact? You are supposed to give your input to your Director before the International. The BoD Mtg. is open to all members. I always attend, when I am at the International.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I bow to both Jim and Gary's observations and, as NYS Regional Manager, Northeast Zone, will conduct many Q & A's with the folks in New York to make sure that Gary Ash, our Board of Director Representative knows our concerns before the next IM.
          Peter Bishop

Comment

Working...
          X