The Husker Chapter Website is officially online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Husker Chapter Website is officially online

A little under a month ago I got the green light to build a website for the Husker Chapter. Since then, I've been working feverishly in hopes that I would have the site up and running before the monthly chapter meeting, which is this Sunday.

Fortunately, the hard work and late nights programming and tweaking templates has paid off, and the site is now online. You can see it for yourself at www.huskerchapter.com (or if you're fond of abbreviated domain names, www.hcsdc.com will get you there too).

Much like our cars, the site is a rolling work in progress, and will probably never truly be finished. In coming weeks and months, I'll be tweaking, adding, and subtracting, to get it just right. If anyone has any helpful input, I'm all ears.

Now, for a well deserved nap...eventually!
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Forgot to add,

If any husker chapter members want their pictures added to the photo gallery, email me at the address on the website, or bring your photos to Lincoln on Sunday (note: there's a very slight chance I won't be able to make it to Lincoln, but in that event I'll get hold of someone to collect pictures for me)

Comment

WOW! What a great website. I read every bit of it. I especially like the way you have the calendar set up. I may be visiting Omaha next summer and will keep a close eye on the calendar. Your hard work is quite evident. The new Husker website is one of the best I have seen. Congratulations on a job well done.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

very good work.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. It's definitely a work in progress. I found a few things that I wanted to change today even. But compared to what we had a month ago, it's pretty sweet.

Comment

Looks good Jim? Thanks for taking on this project.

Denny L

Comment

Working...
            X