Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAPA Part # for '63 Lark V8 Starter Solenoid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: NAPA Part # for '63 Lark V8 Starter Solenoid?

I need to replace the starter solinoid on my '63 Lark V8, it just crapped out on me. Would like to get back on the road tomorrow....does anyone know of a NAPA (or other) off the shelf replacement?

thanks.
    Eric DeRosa

\'63 R2 Lark
    \'60 Lark Convertible

NAPA Echlin ECH ST81. It's a very common solenoid...widely used on Ford products for many years.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Any auto store should have what you need. Stay away from the least expensive units though, buy the midgrade or better.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

a cross-reference listing I have found helpful:

Comment

Thanks for everyone's help - I picked one up at NAPA and had the car back on the road!
          Eric DeRosa

\'63 R2 Lark
          \'60 Lark Convertible

Comment

Looking at Gohdes' South Bend signature picture, I just realized that your Rosemist R2 Lark is just out of the picture. Perhaps he parked far away from you so that he could get a clear photo of his car.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
              Looking at Gohdes' South Bend signature picture, I just realized that your Rosemist R2 Lark is just out of the picture. Perhaps he parked far away from you so that he could get a clear photo of his car.
              actually, being that I didn't arrive until about 10:30 thanks to some vapor-lock, I figured I was last to line up and could take as much room as I wanted! (oh yeah, that and the photo thingie) haha

Comment

Working...
              X