NOS '63 seat belt needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS '63 seat belt needed

A friend has one NOS front seat belt for his '63 Hawk (red in color), and is looking for a second one. Anybody have one?

Matt, I removed the belting from an NOS seat belt a few years back. I have the belting and it sure looks red, but it was in a belt box marked AC3400 that is listed as maroon. Possibly the belt "red" is closer to pink, as is the case with the AC3286 brown belting that really looks tan. Have your friend identify the NOS belt he has by part no. The belting that I have would have to be re-stitched by an upholsterer and I do have a "Ratsey" buckle that is not NOS but acceptable in appearance. If your friend is interested in going this route, then PM me.
    I've been looking for an AC3286 brown belt to complete a set, for some time now, without success.

Comment

The suggestions made by WCP reminded me of working with an upholstery shop on our '50. I asked him to do some minor modifications on the seat belts we were going to use. He said that by law he couldn't sew seat belts. However, if we needed some help with our cargo straps he would be happy to help us.
      Perry
      \'50 Business Champion
      \'50 Starlight Champion
      \'60 Lark Convertible,
      \'63 GT R1,
      \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

I'd have a decent used one in red. Email next week, I'm pretty busy right now.

MIKE

Comment

He doesn't have a box, just a belt.

Comment

Working...
          X