Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Wool upholstery cleaning

Hi,
    I'm having trouble finding a place to properly clean the wool seats in the 53. So far I've contacted places that are either clueless or don't do this work. Any suggestions? I live in Cleveland. Thanks.

I suggest trying to do it yourself. You will take more care than anyone else.
    I do not know how bad your seats are. Start by vacuuming anything out that is removable (dust/dirt). Then I would get a good brand of the foaming type of cloth upholstery cleaner. Make sure that it is safe for wool and try it on a sample that is in a hidden area. Follow directions and only use the foam part. Do not saturate the seats. Dry the seats well after use of the cleaner.

Small World - I have spent a fair amount of time in North Olmsted over the years. My late sister lived there for decades. I currently have a nephew, great niece, etc. living in Lakewood. I visited with my nephew in North Olmsted last month (Aug.).

Good luck with your seats. An exact match of that fabric is NOT available, AFAIK.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
    X