No announcement yet.

New shoes and road worthy soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels / Tires: New shoes and road worthy soon!

Next time I post on here the Studey will be rolling down the road! Put her new shoes on today along with new shocks. Praying the gas tank finally gets back this week from getting cleaned/re-coated. Also threw on a fuel pressure regulator today as well which was the last thing besides the tank to make her road worthy again! Can't wait to take her for a spin, or as my Grandma said tonight "Shootin the square" which is what they called cruising the four main streets around here back in the day. I'd still like to lower the the front end down a few inches now that it's sitting back up where it's supposed to with shocks that actually work!

(Sorry I ment for this post to be in General Discussions)

Last edited by 62studey; 09-03-2012, 06:13 PM.

What wheels are those? Look kinda like NASCAR wheels.

Comment

Cragar V-5's from Summitracing.com

Comment

Whatever you do, don't throw away your old wheels. Keep 'em - if not for yourself, then for another Stude owner.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow White Spokers now come in Black powder coat! You will be right in tune with all of the "Tuner rice rockets"!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I'm keeping the old wheels around, one for a spare. I'm confused StudeRich, never seen Cragars on any Ricer...

Comment

Originally posted by 62studey View Post
              I'm keeping the old wheels around, one for a spare. I'm confused StudeRich, never seen Cragars on any Ricer...
              Their latest fad is (ugly) BLACK Wheels though.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

On the Dodge truck forum they're blacking out perfectly nice factory mag wheels and even chrome wheels.
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
                X