• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Lego car

Lets see pictures!

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Lets see pictures!

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Studebaker Lego car

Yesterday I there was a call on my answering maching from my daughter. She said that I should call back because my grandaughter had something to tell me. Now keep in mind that my grandaughter is 3 1/2 years old.
      I called back and Lilly got on the line. "What did you have to tell me?" I asked.
      The reply blew me away. "I got a Lego Car," she said, "its a Studebaker."
      I had didn't know that Lego produced a Studebaker, so my reply was laced with surprise, "You did?" Did you and your daddy put it together already?"
      "Yes."
      At this point Lilly had tired of our conversation since she had given me the information she wanted me to have. Her mom got on the line and filled in a little detail. The Lego car was not a real Studebaker model, but on her own my grandaughter announced, when she found it, that it was a Studebaker. This with no prompting from anyone!
      I reckon she has heard the word Studebaker enough to know that Studebakers are cars and that's more than most adults know these days.
      Yep, I am a pround grandpa!!!!

Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I wish I could post pictures, but I don't seem to have the ability to do so.
        Joe Roberts
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser

Comment

I wish I could post pictures, but I don't seem to have the ability to do so.
          Joe Roberts
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JRoberts

Yesterday I there was a call on my answering maching from my daughter. She said that I should call back because my grandaughter had something to tell me. Now keep in mind that my grandaughter is 3 1/2 years old.
            I called back and Lilly got on the line. "What did you have to tell me?" I asked.
            I had didn't know that Lego produced a Studebaker, so my reply was laced with surprise, "You did?" Did you and your daddy put it together already?"
            "Yes."
            At this point Lilly had tired of our conversation since she had given me the information she wanted me to have. Her mom got on the line and filled in a little detail. The Lego car was not a real Studebaker model, but on her own my grandaughter announced, when she found it, that it was a Studebaker. This with no prompting from anyone!
            I reckon she has heard the word Studebaker enough to know that Studebakers are cars and that's more than most adults know these days.

Joe Roberts
            Joe,

Better remind Lilly and her mom to put a piece of cardboard under that Lego Studebaker before it leaks oil all over the carpet!!<G>

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
            Paul
            Winston-Salem, NC
            Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
            Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

quote:Originally posted by JRoberts

"Yes."

Joe Roberts
              Joe,

Better remind Lilly and her mom to put a piece of cardboard under that Lego Studebaker before it leaks oil all over the carpet!!<G>

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
              Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
              Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

quote:Joe,

Paul
                Also, make sure that they keep it inside all the time so that it
                doesn't have a chance to rust.

1964 Daytona
                glen Brose
                Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

quote:Joe,

Paul
                  Also, make sure that they keep it inside all the time so that it
                  doesn't have a chance to rust.

1964 Daytona
                  glen Brose
                  Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Right, oil and rust would go good with their beige carpets!
                    Joe Roberts
                    Joe Roberts
                    '61 R1 Champ
                    '65 Cruiser

Comment

Right, oil and rust would go good with their beige carpets!
                      Joe Roberts
                      Joe Roberts
                      '61 R1 Champ
                      '65 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
                      X