Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husker Chapter: send me your pics! (Edit: New website preview)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husker Chapter: send me your pics! (Edit: New website preview)

Hey all,

I'm working on construction of the website for the Husker Chapter. I'm getting to the place where I'd like to start adding photos of members' cars to the layouts.

If you're in the Husker Chapter, I'd love to get my hands on some of your favorite photos. You can upload them to a file sharing site and PM me a link, you can post them out here on the forum if you'd like, or you can PM me if you want my mailing address to send "real" developed photos to me which I can scan into the computer and send back to you when I'm done. You can also PM me for my email address if you'd like to email files to me.

Thanks!

-Edit: The site's coming along, and a pic has been added for local chapter members to get a feel for where this is going. Feedback is always welcome, but keep in mind that the site is in development, and you aren't looking at the final release.
    Last edited by JimC; 09-04-2012, 09:54 PM. Reason: added preview info
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Jim check your g-mail e-mail addy I have sent you some pics.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Thanks Frank. I got em, and they look great!

Comment

bump

I'm going to bump this in case any other Husker chapter members (Eastern NE/Western IA) missed it. (Thanks to all who replied the last time around!)

Also, since the site will begin coming out in a bit over a week (if all goes according to plan!), I'm also opening this up to accept want ads from current members. I built in software for a classified section, as we always seem to have a few items in the newsletter.

As a bonus to interested members, I'm throwing in a sneak peek of what the site currently looks like at this stage of development. Keep in mind that this is an unfinished product, and most graphics, etc, aren't completely rolled out yet. (I only got approval to run with this three weeks ago, and I work for a living! ) I picked the gallery page as it's got the most complete content so far. Enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	husker chapter web image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1675431

Comment

Looks great so far Jim! Thanks for doing this for the Chapter!

Studedude1961
          John Waddell
          Omaha, NE

Comment

Thanks John! It's coming right along. Hopefully I'll be able to do a proper unveiling at the next meeting.

Comment

Working...
            X