Interesting 1958 Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting 1958 Parts?

I'm always looking for original Studebaker parts that would enhance my 58 President. If you have any please let me know. For example I just purchased, off Ebay, a Studebaker flashlight that mounts to the steering column. I also had a Studebaker tissue box refinished and mounted under the dash. I found original trunk mats, although they are really from the Packard for 1958, I purchased the last two and had one made into a tire cover. I wasn't able to find the original Studebaker trunk mats. I have the crank up antenna, would love to have a wonder bar radio. I have the dash clock. I love adding everything I can to my car
    Jim Rostron

Got Door Handle and Gas Door Guards? Front Mud Flaps were also available.

Please don't go with a Windshield Sun Visor, Continental Kit and Fender Skirts however!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Front Factory mudflaps?? Anyone have pics??
      sigpic

Packardbakerly,
      J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by RareBird View Post
        Front Factory mudflaps?? Anyone have pics??
        AC-3137 Front Fender Splashguard Kit -WHITE Pr. 1950-'63 Passenger Cars (except Avanti) and "T" Cab Trucks

AC-2028 Front Fender Splashguard Kit -BLACK Pr. 1950-'63 Passenger Cars (except Avanti) and "T" Cab Trucks
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks Rich, I have the continental kit and I love it. If you have the gas door guard and mud flaps let me know what you want for them. Are they NOS or used?
          Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
          AC-3137 Front Fender Splashguard Kit -WHITE Pr. 1950-'63 Passenger Cars (except Avanti) and "T" Cab Trucks

AC-2028 Front Fender Splashguard Kit -BLACK Pr. 1950-'63 Passenger Cars (except Avanti) and "T" Cab Trucks
          Jim Rostron

Comment

Go here and you'll see my car with the continental kit. http://www.studebakerhardtop.com/1958a.htm
            Jim Rostron

Comment

Jim, I have a NOS gas door guard for your car. I'll even polish it. Shoot me an email mbstude@gmail.com

I've had several NOS mud flaps, but I think they're all gone.

Comment

In the accessory book for 1958 they have the rear license frames, door edge guards, Illuminated vanity mirror, auto compass, traffic light viewer, and a minit heat system. I also would love to have a wonder bar radio. My guess is that these things are all but gone, too bad.
                Jim Rostron

Comment

Jim, have you ever attended any of the big Stude swap meets? Reedsville, York, South Bend in May? You asking for this stuff here is REALLY limited in scope.
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I know Rosco, just hoping someone will have something I want and is willing to sell it.
                    Jim Rostron

Comment

Working...
                    X