Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling both my K coupes

Hi,

Due to changing priorities I am selling both my Studes.

One is a very nice 53 Starliner Hardtop Coupe - no rust, super clean - a very nice car.

and the other is a crazy 54 K Coupe that has been customized into a "Roadster" (roof and doors removed etc).

The 53 Starliner is on eBay here:

and the 54 Custom "Rodster" is on eBay here:

Best regards,

John
    Pasadena, CA

That is a very smooooooooth Starliner. I imagine you will not be disappointed with the selling price. Good luck - sorry to lose you, but that's how things go when life makes changes.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you.

This forum, and the Studebaker Driver's club in general, has been very helpful. I will recommend the next owners get acquainted with you good folks.

John

Comment

Nice looking car!
        The 1953 car is a late South Bend build, not a Vernon (LA) build. It came to live in California sometime after it was "born".
        Last edited by studegary; 08-26-2012, 10:14 AM. Reason: added "1953"
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Isn't the "rodster" the same one that was on eBay a few months ago?
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

It's been around before. Wow must have nice grilles
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
            X