Picture needed of Studebaker Industrial Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture needed of Studebaker Industrial Park

Does anyone in South Bend have a good clear color picture of the sign at the entrance to the Studebaker Industrial Park on Chippewa Avenue? It shows the circle S logo? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me know here on the Forum and also send me a PDF with it via email to schapman5@cogeco.ca. Thanks.
    Stu Chapman

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    Does anyone in South Bend have a good clear color picture of the sign at the entrance to the Studebaker Industrial Park on Chippewa Avenue? It shows the circle S logo?
    Sorry I didn't take a photo of that sign, but if that's your thoughts for the name of the soon-to-be industrial park in Hamilton, its an excellent idea!!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
      Does anyone in South Bend have a good clear color picture of the sign at the entrance to the Studebaker Industrial Park on Chippewa Avenue? It shows the circle S logo? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me know here on the Forum and also send me a PDF with it via email to schapman5@cogeco.ca. Thanks.
      Stu Chapman
      Stu, pic sent. You didn't specify the particular need - you'll need to crop out the pic of us depending on your use
      1951 Custom
      1958 Packard Hawk < resto project
      1962 Champ
      1963 Standard R1 4 speed
      1963 Avanti R1
      1963 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
      2006 Avanti Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by jgrohs View Post
        Stu, pic sent. You didn't specify the particular need - you'll need to crop out the pic of us depending on your use
        Thanks so much Jeff. The picture serves my purpose well. I'm in the midst of attempting to have the Canadian Studebaker facility renamed in its future use and I needed a picture to show how South Bend did it.
        Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
          Sorry I didn't take a photo of that sign, but if that's your thoughts for the name of the soon-to-be industrial park in Hamilton, its an excellent idea!!

Craig
          You're right on Craig. See my post #4 to Jeff Grohs.
          Stu Chapman

Comment

Stu, if you need any other detail shots of that sign let me know. There are also smaller Studebaker logo signs all over the drive around the plant.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
              Stu, if you need any other detail shots of that sign let me know. There are also smaller Studebaker logo signs all over the drive around the plant.
              Thanks Chris. I will definitely get back to you if necessary.
              Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
              X