57 Broadmoor in Mora, Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Broadmoor in Mora, Minnesota

RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

I dont recall having ever seen this car around. Perhaps it was bought new in Mora at Akkerman Motors (once a Studebaker & International Harvestor dealership, now a used car dealership and repair shop with a General Motors dealership directly across the road). I might e-mail the guy and let him know about the Studebaker car show coming up at Hugo MN, as he could haul it there and put a For Sale sign in the window and be amongst Studebaker folks.
    Last edited by Milaca; 08-21-2012, 06:15 PM.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

It looks too nice to be an original Minnesota car.
      Last edited by 61Lark; 08-22-2012, 05:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

It does look like something good to start with.
        I particularly like it because it is the same two colors as my first Studebaker - a 1957 President Classic.
        I was surprised to see that it has hub caps and not wheelcovers. Only the 1957 President Classic had wheelcovers as standard equipment (of 1957 sedans/wagons).
        Last edited by studegary; 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM. Reason: two letters mixed
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I E-mailed the owner two days ago and informed him of the upcoming Studebaker show in the area on Labor Day. Today I received a response stating that the car has been sold. Anyone here buy the wagon?
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
          X