Studebakers at H.A.M.B Drags Joplin MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers at H.A.M.B Drags Joplin MO

Here are a few pictures of Studebaker cars and trucks that was at Joplin MO. Hope I got all of them. There was a '55 2 door sedan, altered wheel base, with a Buick motor. There was an M series 1 ton truck, just driving it around, it appeared to be original. There was a '52 R series pickup that was being pulled around. They are planning on making it into a gasser style pickup. There was also a T cab pickup, the bed had been shortened and narrowed. But I do not remember what power plant they used. I'm sure there were more that we did not see. Dusty
    Attached Files

Dusty Taylor

That Champ makes a good looking gasser truck.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Thanks for the pictures. That Gasser Style Champ is really cool. Are you sure the '55 is (was) a four door and not a two door sedan? I would love to see more about that car.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Really like that Champ pickup. A bit different from what you usually see. I was looking forward to the pictures after we talked to you at the Ozark Empire swap meet Saturday.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
        X