Studebaker Parade and Proving Ground Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Parade and Proving Ground Videos

Not Mine. I noticed these were on YouTube. I'm not sure if they've been posted here yet.

One other one on YouTube

Comment

One more, Chris D. will like this one.

Comment

Wow, as far as racing, I lost....
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

Part one of my video of the Proving Ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Daytona View Post
            Not Mine. I noticed these were on YouTube. I'm not sure if they've been posted here yet.
            That's Lanny Bertram's '63 R2 Lark, his wife must've been making the videos. In one of the Proving Ground vids, I see myself hanging out of a '63 R2 Hawk snapping some photos. And a few seconds later, recorded commenting on Lanny's stainless trim.

Downtown South Bend packed with Studes and the test track were the two highlights for me.
            Last edited by mbstude; 08-16-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
              That's Lanny Bertram's '63 R2 Lark, his wife must've been making the videos. In one of the Proving Ground vids, I see myself hanging out of a '63 R2 Hawk snapping some photos. And a few seconds later, recorded commenting on Lanny's stainless trim. Downtown South Bend packed with Studes and the test track were the two highlights for me.
              Yeah, I noticed that too. Pretty neat videos.

Comment

Here is a very short video shot by Ric DiOrio that he was kind enough to share with me:

Pat Dilling
                Olivehurst, CA
                Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Part two of mine....

Comment

Final part, three. If I would have had more space on my camera's memory card it would have been longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X