quiero comprar un motor v8 studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: quiero comprar un motor v8 studebaker

hola, alguien me puede ayudar a comprar un motor v8 studebaker y poder traerlo para la argentina ?
    nesecito comprar un motor usado o nuevo pero quiero armarlo aca en argentina buenos aires alguien sabe como se hace con el tema aduana ?
    les pido toda la informacion posible x aca o al mail gurrymotorsport@hotmail.com gracias amigos : D

Anyone here know how to ship a Stude V8 to Argentina? Claudio needs one!
    Last edited by Bob Andrews; 08-15-2012, 04:55 PM.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

As I understand this, he is asking if we can help him to purchase a Studebaker V8, and help him to get it shipped to Buenos Aires. Here is the online translator text:

hello, someone can help me buy a Studebaker V8 engine and power bring to Argentina?
      nesecito buy a new or used motor but I want to build it here in Argentina Buenos Aires anyone knows how to do with the customs issue?
      I ask all possible information here or mail x gurrymotorsport@hotmail.com thanks guys: D

Comment

Don't we have a poster next door to the OP in Uruguay?
        --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

I built and shipped a Packard V8 to Mexico and the customs declaration wasn't too complicated. However, he should buy from someone in Houston or Miami or New Orleans. If the seller can deliver the engine to the shipping dock, it will save the buyer mucho dinero.

I wonder how he's going to get all the parts to build the engine in Argentina? The cost of shipping of parts would be more than the lower labor cost.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

Jack, I think he wants a complete, running engine. I'm guessing by 'build' he means to simply install it in his truck. Little language barrier there.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process