Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1952 Studebaker flat head 6 w/ OD trans, Title, Owners Manual, radiator, generator and Volt Reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 Studebaker flat head 6 w/ OD trans, Title, Owners Manual, radiator, generator and Volt Reg

1952 Studebaker Flathead complete with Trans, Radiator,generator, Volt reg, Over Drive Trans, original Title and owners manual. The engine was removed that same year the car was purchased in 1952 after it had been totaled. There is around 2800 miles on it. All the parts mentioned have been stored inside since and the motor turns freely. The engine id is the title number so if you have a body and no title this motor gets you a new title. Here is the link where you can view pictures

Hey, welcome to the forum. All you need to do is find you a body to bolt that stuff in and poof!...you're in business!

Hope you find a good home for the little engine. As a general rule, they are quite common, and parts are plentiful. As long as you don't have unrealistic expectations of its value, someone should come after it. It is not unusual for the hot rodders, having removed one for a modern power plant, to give them away.
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I see you have a price of $1 on the stuff. That's more than reasonable. CL is the home of reasonable people. I see lots of good stuff for $1 there. Sometimes I'm skeptical, but it wouldn't make make sense that anyone would put $1 as their price.

Thanks for offering it here!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
        I see you have a price of $1 on the stuff. That's more than reasonable. CL is the home of reasonable people. I see lots of good stuff for $1 there. Sometimes I'm skeptical, but it wouldn't make make sense that anyone would put $1 as their price.

Thanks for offering it here!
        ....spoken like a true used car salesman (yuk,yuk)!
        The seller HAS to put something in the asking price,so the $1 figure is a nice way of saying "what would you give me for it?"
        Personally, I'd just like to buy the title and put it in my "collection".But that's just me.....
        I'm sure he'll find a buyer for everything.

Comment

Working...
        X