headliner-64 wagonaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: headliner-64 wagonaire

been trying to find a headliner with no luck for a year, now I am looking for a pattern for the headliner in a sliding roof wagonaire OR advise from somebody who has already done one to let me know how/what to do...thank you Cathy

I don't think they exist ....I had the center and rear panels, nice shape, but no front panel. I ended up selling them to someone on the west coast, I used the same perforated material used in Hawks to complete the interior. I have the pattern dimensions for the front section if you are interested and used mahogany door skin as a substrate for the back and center panels. Looks great...that according to others.

Bill
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

I spoke with an AMC guy at a show this past Sunday. He said a guy in OH.-Jeff Kennedy is making repro headliners for AMC cars which used the same cardboard material as Stude wagons & Avanti. This new material is plastic but looks like the correct stuff once installed.Maybe that's where Jon Myer gets his Avanti headliners made. I hope this can help you & others. Rob in PA.

Comment

Working...
      X