Selling my 64 Daytona Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my 64 Daytona Convertible

I have decided to sell my 64 Convertible. I have listed it on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...item1e70e882ee.

I am sure I will kick myself many times in the future for selling this car but I just have too many cars and something has to go.
    Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk 4-speed
    1967 Avanti
    1961 Lark 2 door
    1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Oh man, can't you just hold onto it for a few years until I've got enough saved up to convince my wife that I "need" another Stude? It's just gorgeous.

Good luck with the sale! That's a nice car.
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post
      I have decided to sell my 64 Convertible. I have listed it on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...item1e70e882ee.

I am sure I will kick myself many times in the future for selling this car but I just have too many cars and something has to go.
      Milt

Gorgeous car. That ad puts you in the upper tier of Ebay listers. Hope it sells for a mint.

Bob

Comment

Great and entertaining listing. However, you are sooo CRUEL!....reminding me of how broke I continue to be...
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Geesh, you could've just sent it to me along with those gravel guards. gosh gee wiz.

Comment

Milt, could you please pull the ebay ad and hold the car for me till the gal at the Quickie Mart sells me the winning lotto ticket?
            NICE CAR!!! Best of luck with the sale.
            JS
            I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Jim, can you check your PM please? Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X