Thank you Michiana Chapter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Michiana Chapter.

Had a great time at the International.Everyone was friendly and helpful.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Great job Michiana Chapter! Thanks to all that were involved in putting the meet on and especially thank you Tom Curtis,Bob Henning, you guys seemed to be everywhere.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Yep we also had a great time. The whole experience was well planned. The street party was a great touch and it seemed the turnout from the South Bend residents was great.
      Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

Would like to thank all for coming to the SB Meet. Could not have done it with out you all.
        Thanks Michiana Chapter.
        sigpic

Comment

It was the best one ever in my opinion. Had a great time, wish I could have stayed longer
          1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

I can only echo what the others have said. The meet was very well run and we had a great time! Congratulations and thank you!!
            Pat Dilling
            Olivehurst, CA
            Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Wish we would have had more than 2 days there. It was a great meet, very well run (as usual there in South Bend), everyone was cordial and helpful, and the city of South Bend did a great job hosting all of us out of towners. Thanks to you all. B.V.

Comment

Thank You to Larkr2Clone for the golf cart ride!! [Joyce had a mild stroke over a year ago,but stubborness makes her attempt to walk much farther than she is really able]
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I'll add my thanks to the Michiana Chapter also.

Spent four days at the meet, always had something Studebaker/Avanti to do and met a ton of great people. The only thing I missed was not having one of my Studes there.

WELL DONE!!!! Folks

Bob

Comment

Got to be the BEST!

This the BEST MEET of all had a great time talking about studes and meeting some of the best stude people in the world . GREAT JOB SDC!!!!!

Comment

Thanks to all the club members that put countless hours into putting this event together. GREAT JOB!
                      sigpic
                      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

A great meet, THANK YOU MICHIANA CHAPTER!!!!!!!
                        JS
                        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

52Hawk
                          Glad to have been a help to you and Joyce.
                          Thanks for coming to SB.
                          See you next time.
                          James Maxey III
                          sigpic

Comment

What more can be said? It was a wonderful meet. Thanks so much for all who made it happen. BP
                            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

This Meet was a team effort!

The Michiana Chapter, The Studebaker National Museum, The City of South Bend, and the Convention and Visitors Bureau.

If any of you have ever planned an event like this you know that it takes a lot of teamwork. We appreciate you all coming to South Bend, and spending your time.

FYI, we went through a little more than 100 cases of water on Concours Day, and 250 pounds of ice. There were 560ish cars in the Concours in South Bend. This doesn't include 2 wagons and Moon Buggy. The lines of Studebakers in each Division were approx 325 feet long. The lines of Avantis were 187 Feet long. We had 152 cars going around the Proving Ground track Saturday. 5 cars overheated or vapor locked. We had 654 people at the Banquet on Friday night. One car in the Car Corral sold within an hour or two of it being parked in the Corral. We used 250 tables for the Swap Meet. We filled up 8 trailers with trash in the cleanup of the Fairgrounds. (That's a lot of old Studebaker boxes)

Bob Henning
                              Last edited by Bob Henning; 08-04-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X