My first car,-- probably my last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first car,-- probably my last

Here is my first car (really), in the foreground, and my present, which very well, may be my last. First, 1945 to present, last 2007-present.

Last edited by Flashback; 07-31-2012, 07:24 AM.

Both of them look like fine rides.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Brings back memories, 1940-42, 1959 to present. The second one is now ivory, but it was black when it left South Bend the first time.

Comment

Look like a nice match - and you and my father have a common thread. Below is his first car and one he still owns as well.

Comment

I'm hoping mine will last me 'til I don't need a car anymore. Heard the goofiest Stude question, yet, today. Guy on the main street in a Hino straight job truck "Is that the one with no front suspension?" I said they all have front suspension, even that truck of yours. "No, there was one model of those that had no suspension". Really?????
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

No front suspension....must save on maintenance costs!!!!!!!
            1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Question, how did you drive up on your car ramps?

Comment

I didn't drive it on. I lifted it up with two floor jacks and the one pictured below.

Comment

I like that jack, never seen one like that. It would make my job easier. Thanks for the Pic.

Comment

Working...
                  X