Conestoga emblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conestoga emblem

A member in our Southern Oregon Club is in need of the Conestoga emblem..
    The emblem is the one that is located on the tailgate of a 55 Stude Wagon..
    He hasn't found any repro's or N.O.S. either..
    Does anyone out there have a decent used one they would part with?

George
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    65 Commander 2door
    64 Wagonaire's (1 parts car, 1 Canadian fixed roof disc brake car, the other sliding roof South Bend car.)
    63 Champ
    63 GT Hawk
    51 Champion Starlight Coupe
    George King
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

For what ever it may be worth...not much in this case...but 54 and 55 are the same.

I found an NOS one about 2 years ago...haven't see one since. Might try posting on the Conestoga site....but...don't expect much. Someone needs to reproduce them. Though they may only sell 20 of'em, I'm sure they could get a few dollars for them.

Conestoga address if you haven't been there before -

Good luck and let the rest of us know if you find more than one!!

Mike

Comment

For what ever it may be worth...not much in this case...but 54 and 55 are the same.

I found an NOS one about 2 years ago...haven't see one since. Might try posting on the Conestoga site....but...don't expect much. Someone needs to reproduce them. Though they may only sell 20 of'em, I'm sure they could get a few dollars for them.

Conestoga address if you haven't been there before -

Good luck and let the rest of us know if you find more than one!!

Mike

Comment

I thought I might have one, but I looked thru my box of emblems yesterday and no luck![V]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I thought I might have one, but I looked thru my box of emblems yesterday and no luck![V]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

This is probably a long shot, but if your friend is getting desparate, it might be worth a try. There's a guy here in Vegas with several Studes sitting in small 'junk' collection that he's trying to sell. Problem is, he wants top dollar (unrealisticly high) for everything he has. I've emailed him a couple of times and I get the impression he does sell parts, but it might also depend on what kind of mood he's in and how you approach him and so on...

He has two '55 Conestogas for sale and he's only selling them together ($3000). He says one is rusty but runs, the other is a desert car with no rust, but as he tells me, "a tractor trailer fell on it were it was being stored out in bonny springs rt side is preaty flat". But he may be willing to pull the emblem off for the right price.

The best way to contact him would be through the following page on CL. He responds quickly from what I remember. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/car/369094210.html

Good luck finding what you're looking for!

-MARK

Comment

This is probably a long shot, but if your friend is getting desparate, it might be worth a try. There's a guy here in Vegas with several Studes sitting in small 'junk' collection that he's trying to sell. Problem is, he wants top dollar (unrealisticly high) for everything he has. I've emailed him a couple of times and I get the impression he does sell parts, but it might also depend on what kind of mood he's in and how you approach him and so on...

He has two '55 Conestogas for sale and he's only selling them together ($3000). He says one is rusty but runs, the other is a desert car with no rust, but as he tells me, "a tractor trailer fell on it were it was being stored out in bonny springs rt side is preaty flat". But he may be willing to pull the emblem off for the right price.

The best way to contact him would be through the following page on CL. He responds quickly from what I remember. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/car/369094210.html

Good luck finding what you're looking for!

-MARK

Comment

Thanks for the info,

George
                Grants Pass, Oregon
                65 Commander 2door
                64 Wagonaire's (1 parts car, 1 Canadian fixed roof disc brake car, the other sliding roof South Bend car.)
                63 Champ
                63 GT Hawk
                George King
                Grants Pass, Oregon

63 GT Hawk

Comment

Thanks for the info,

George
                  Grants Pass, Oregon
                  65 Commander 2door
                  63 Champ
                  63 GT Hawk
                  George King
                  Grants Pass, Oregon

63 GT Hawk

Comment

Working...
                  X