Must have more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have more!

I have only owned my Hawk for 6 or 7 months, but now I find myself looking at Ebay and Craig's List several times a day. I want more Studebakers in my garage. Is there a pill to stop this? The term "Studeholic" is a real term and now I am sure I am one. Back to Craig's List.

Originally posted by JEWELL View Post
    I have only owned my Hawk for 6 or 7 months, but now I find myself looking at Ebay and Craig's List several times a day. I want more Studebakers in my garage. Is there a pill to stop this? The term "Studeholic" is a real term and now I am sure I am one. Back to Craig's List.
    Sure is, "a pill to swallow" to get over it. It's called old age. I haven't got completely there yet, but I am down to one Studebaker after 59 years of them. LOL

Comment

As a confessed Studeholic, a few are fun, too many are too much fun. Tell me what you are really interested in, and I just might have one for sale!

Comment

I think I am cured, go to Craigs List Louisville KY, 1957 Golden Hawk, price is $250,000.00.

Comment

I think I am cured, go to Craigs List Louisville KY, 1957 Golden Hawk, price is $250,000.00.
          He'll take less!!!

There is no cure. Hi!! my name is Bob and I own Studebakers, note plural. So I'm off to SB in the AM to commiserate with other addicts.

Bob

Comment

Well you know what they say, a Studebaker a Day drives your Wife away!

Comment

It's too late for you. There's no 12-step program for us. Best to just get one of these from bondobilly.com to warn others!

sigpic
              Bob Shaw
              Rush City, Minnesota
              1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
              "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

You are suffering from SAD - Studebaker Acquisition Disorder. Good luck on shaking the problem...

Comment

...it's either a gene defect or a mental illness. I know I have it but don't know which it is?
                  Lou Van Anne
                  62 Champ
                  64 R2 GT Hawk
                  79 Avanti II

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
                    Hi!! my name is Bob and I own Studebakers,
                    Hi, Bob...!
                    Brad Johnson,
                    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The total numbers of Studebakers you can own is equal to your total number of parking spaces plus one.

Comment

Anyone notice the 57 GH in Louisville has the wrong bumper bolts?

Comment

Originally posted by orphanbiker View Post
                          Anyone notice the 57 GH in Louisville has the wrong bumper bolts?
                          I'm not so sure. . .
                          Dave Nevin
                          Corvallis, OR
                          1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
                          Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Working...
                          X