Windshield sprayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: Windshield sprayers

Hi guys, I have a 62 gt hawk with windshield sprayers but nothing else. Why components will I need to get these working? I saw another thread showing where a bag hangs but what else is required?
    Thank you,
    Long live studebaker!

Right above the dimmer switch would be a foot operated pump,with a hose from the 'bag',and a pair of hoses to the nozzles on the cowl. Available from Studebaker Int.
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

SI sells it as a kit but, you have the nozzles. You will need hose and foot pump. The later foot pump had the check valve integrated. This pump would have two hose connections. You will need the bracket that attaches to the battery hold down. The fluid bag hangs from this bracket. There's also a deluxe pump available that automatically turns on the wipers when you push the pump.
      I believe on '52 and earlier models the check valve was on the top of the fluid jar and the foot pump had only one orifice.

Dan Smith has the templates and installation instructions for the system. http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...rtemplates.htm . A service of the Studebaker Drivers Club; please join, if you haven't already.
      Last edited by rockne10; 07-29-2012, 04:17 PM.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thank ou gentlemen, that is a great help!

Comment

Working...
        X