Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please remember, some of the people who won't be able to attend South Bend this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remember, some of the people who won't be able to attend South Bend this year.

Please remember some of the people who won't be able to attend this year at South Bend.
    My wife and I looked forward to attending this year. But her colonoscopy came back, not so good
    in last week. Her surgery is on Tuesday. Please remember the owner of "Bluebird" Karin in your thoughts and prayers
    next week. Thank You
    Malcom Gillette

Originally posted by Samjoe View Post
    Please remember some of the people who won't be able to attend this year at South Bend.
    My wife and I looked forward to attending this year. But her colonoscopy came back, not so good
    in last week. Her surgery is on Tuesday. Please remember the owner of "Bluebird" Karin in your thoughts and prayers
    next week. Thank You
    Malcom Gillette
    Really sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers applied for sure.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with you and your wife.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers here. Awful sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Samjoe View Post
          next week. Thank You
          Malcom Gillette
          Malcom, you and Karin are in our thoughts and prayers!
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

So sorry to hear that Malcom. We wish Karin the best possible outcome with her upcoming surgery. We will keep her in our prayers as well.
            Frank van Doorn
            Omaha, Ne.
            1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
            1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
            1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Malcom

Warm thoughts and fervent best wishes for the best possible result come from me as well. God bless.
              Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
              61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
              Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
              Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

Best wishes from all of us down here in Australia.
                John Clements
                Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

We wish you the best. May the healing power of the Lord rest upon you. NT
                  Neil Thornton

Comment

Malcolm: Five years ago my mother had bad news from colonoscopy. It was found out that she had colon cancer. She had surgery shortly after that and the cancer was caught in time. It took her awhile to recover but she had been cancer free for the last five years.

Please both of you keep the faith and every thing will turn out ok as it did with both my mother and my son who also had cancer 10 years ago.

John S.

Comment

Add two more who had to cancel- Dave and Susan Witmer of Clear Spring, MD, members of the Potomac Chapter. Dave had prostate cancer surgery several months ago. Last week a followup exam showed a high PSA number where it should have been zero. So, instead of heading for South Bend, Dave goes to the urologist Monday to target the areas where he will have to receive radiation treatment five days a week for seven weeks. Dave sold his beautiful '60 Hawk last summer to the Keystone Chapter for their 2013 Raffle Car. He was going to the IM to look for another Studebaker to buy.
                      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
                      X