Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker on GearZ!

Happy Thursday all!

Someone in our local club suggested that we send in pics and our story to one of the TV shows that features folks' resto projects. On a whim, I sent some stuff to Stacey David's GearZ and guess what - they responded and said they'd feature our project on the show in the upcoming season!!!!!

WOO HOO! Our little Studebaker Lark is going to be on TV!!!! GO STUDEBAKER!!!!

Michelle
    '60 Lark Hardtop, Red Bluff, CA
    sigpic

Congratulations!!! Well done!
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

I also got a e-mail from rattletrap productions wanting to feature my truck. Seems funny they would be going after Studebakers that way. Hope to see both on gearz this season.
      Randy Wilkin
      1946 M5 Streetrod
      Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the episode. There couldn't be a more deserving little car. Side note, if you ever get bored with that Lark, let me know and I'll send you my address
        '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Originally posted by JimC View Post
          Congratulations! I can't wait to see the episode. There couldn't be a more deserving little car. Side note, if you ever get bored with that Lark, let me know and I'll send you my address
          Hee hee hee, thanks JimC! It's so exciting to get exposure for the Studebaker Nation! I gave props to all you guys on the forum for all the great advice in my writeup to rattletrap productions.... maybe they'll mention the club in the segment. I have the feeling Studes are going to be getting more attention here in the next few years as new people come into the classic car hobby wanting to work on projects that are more unique.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rodnutrandy View Post
            I also got a e-mail from rattletrap productions wanting to feature my truck. Seems funny they would be going after Studebakers that way. Hope to see both on gearz this season.
            Wouldn't that be awesome! You'll have to let us know if yours gets featured!
            sigpic

Comment

Stacy David isnt afraid to do some unusual things on his show. Thats what makes it entertaining & different from the rest seen on tv. Recently I enjoyed the transformation of a Mazda Miata into a real V-8 screamer & another show hot rodding a cab over International!
              59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
              60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
              61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
              62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
              62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
              62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
              63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
              63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
              64 Zip Van
              66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
              66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
              X