• Show
Clear All

• What every Studebaker driver needs for their dashboard

This is a current product on ebay!!

Lew Schucart
    Editor, Avanti Magazine

Would that pass "Authentic" judging??

Comment

Didn't we have a picture a couple of weeks ago of somthing very similar perched on a driver's side antenna?

Comment

Would that qualify one for the "pole position"?
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
          Would that pass "Authentic" judging??
          I would think so, Duane...or at least mint original. After all, it distinctly says CHERRY right on the package. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

This SHOULD come in a Plain Brown Wrapper. After all, it proclaims "She spins as you drive!"
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I typed Studebaker in eBay search and 31,606 items are listed. Frustrated due to phishing practices like this, has caused me to visit eBay less and less. There was a time when you could search for stuff on eBay and not have to spend half a day trying to find a legitimate item of interest.

This item brought a smile but, there is no way this kind of crap should pop up when you are looking for a needed part for a Studebaker.
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Or how about all the Asian electronics and knick knack companies that think using Studebaker as a brand makes their products more American? When my wife and I started dating, she had a "studebaker" CD player. I got a good chuckle from that.
                '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

I get indigestion just looking at junk like this

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Although it is compatible with 774 car models, (Including just about every Studebaker on the planet) it is NOT compatible with my ’88 Fiero GT. I’m sad.

John

Comment

Working...
                    X