Avanti seat slider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Avanti seat slider

Got my driver seat back today from a local company to me, who makes and sells race car accessories.
    Being tall, my 63 Avanti's seat wasn't going to work for comfy driving, and here's the result:

Giving me the extra inches I need. Both seats are back all the way only the passenger side is factory all-the-way.

In case you're interested the company is: 425 Motorsports in Bellevue, Washington. I dealt directly with Dan, the owner. They had to take my seat apart to anchor new keeper nuts in. The two back ones became one with the bolts and I messed it up trying to drill it out. He said people could ship their front seat bottom to him, with the brackets attached and they'll do it for you. I'm not making anything on this...just know there are others like me with long legs. Their website is www.425motorsports.com, by the way and Dan's a good guy.

To: tomnoller,------ Very very nice job.....looks much more substantial than the original twin tracks. Enjoy the drive!

Comment

Crud, I just had some seats re-upholstered. Do the sell them seperatly? I can install the inserts myself. What is the cost?
      Bez Auto Alchemy
      573-318-8948
      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Bez - I paid more 'cause they had more work to do on my seat. Call Dan at 425-747-0777 and get a quote from him. Maybe he saved the measurements and can whip one up and shoot it to you by freight carrier. The bracketry is really stout.

Comment

Jon Myer has extention brackets made.........all he needs are your oem seat tracks.....cost is about 110.00
          Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
          Crud, I just had some seats re-upholstered. Do the sell them seperatly? I can install the inserts myself. What is the cost?

Comment

Working...
          X