Couple Studes at the Nats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Studes at the Nats

Just a couple Studes from the Syracuse (NY) Nationals. Near eight thousand vehicles, even more women, four days of pure Heaven on Earth for me

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Lookin good Bob. My other friend Bob (Woodstar Productions) does the video there. I usually end up with a copy at Christmas.
    I'll have to add that show to my bucket list.
    Jim
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 07-23-2012, 03:10 PM.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

That would be great, Jim, and well worth the trip!

BTW- I mentioned girls, so I needed to add one picture (of many). These are some of the 'pinup girls', a pretty popular style in this world. LOVE the 50s-retro look.

Here's a few with the legendary Gene Winfield, who is just an amazing guy, and still works in the shop at 85. This is one of the more tame pictures What a fun group of girls

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
      X