Just wanted to say Hello from NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say Hello from NY

Just wanted to say Hello to the great Folk's of the SDC and their Families. Thank You for the Membership and God Bless!

Joe C NY

Welcome and hope you will enjoy your visits here.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Hi Joe!....Nice to have You on board. (Just don't mention the YANKEES too much please!)

Comment

Also Welcome to you from Switzerland.
        sigpic

Comment

And a "Howdy!" back at ya from central Califronia - truly the "Land of Fruits & Nuts"
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hello from the home of Studebaker South Bend, In.
            James Maxey III
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to one of the friendliest groups around!
              '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Welcome! I am only a two counties north of you.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Welcome Joe, I see in your profile that you have Studes. can you please tell us the years and models?
                  I checked that because some Members are looking for a Stude. or HAD a Stude. or are just interested in them, it is not a requirement to own one, but it does help to "fit in". So wadda ya got?
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                    Hi Joe!....Nice to have You on board. (Just don't mention the YANKEES too much please!)
                    Hi Joe, nice to have you with us, you can talk about the Yankees if you want lets start with the last 4 games with the Oakland "A's"....GOOOOOOO "A's"
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Hello from Australia.
                      John Clements
                      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Hello from us Okies, hope you stay around for a while and tell us about your Studes.
                        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Hi from Canada. Driving a Stude is a riot...and a mark of distinction
                          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Hi Guy's and Thank's for the warm and funny Welcome's!!! I had owned a 51 Stude 3/4 Pick up that my brother and I restored in 1985. The Truck sat after he married in 87 and when we removed the Truck in 2001, the 6cyl Motor was seized.... My brother just had no time to deal with it so he gave the Truck to me and I began to search for the perfect Stude Engine builder which I did with a Gentleman in Conn which I'm sure you Guy's know who I mean. I believe his name was Ed although been 10 years so I kinda forgot. In 2005 I purchased my House and my Wife had another Child so I sold the Stude to a real Stude Fan and I believe a Member here who lives near me in Armonk, NY. He had a ton of Stude's. If anyone know's the Member please let me know, I would love to buy the Truck back tomorrow.

As far as the Yankee's go, I was the Player's and their Families Security. I worked for the Team and Player's privately as a bodyguard. I know nothing of the Game nor am I a sports Fan however I can tell you they are the most winning team in history, 27 time world champion's, which is more than any Sport's team ever!!!! Soooo losing a few games to the A's really does not matter. LOL

Great talking with you Guy's and looking foward to hanging here and hoping finding my 51 Truck again.

Thanks,
                            Joe C NY

Comment

You probably mean Bill C. in CT for the engine (Studebaker [170] six cylinder expert). He is now retired from doing that.
                              The Armonk collector is probably Tony P., or his family.
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                              X