Need to send door to South Bend from Sacramento ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to send door to South Bend from Sacramento ca

I have a SDC member who needs help. He needs someone to pick up a 1951 Starlight door and take to South Bend. Anyone going from our area? He will help with gas money.

I'm headed for South Bend for the International, but don't think the door will fit. I believe Bob Petersen is also going with a much bigger rig. Check with him to see if he has room.

Pat
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Bob will not do it.

Comment

Your right Roy, this same person asked me if I had a good door for his car, I looked and yes I had one with no rust, a push out type dent in the face and an extra hole on the back side that is an easy fix, offered it to him at a good price with free shipping to South Bend, he turned the deal down now he is buying on for more money and needs shipping, send it Grayhound and let them beat the hell out of it, I am taking the same type door but for the other side for the same money to some one else, you figure it ...
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Bob, I have been storing Starlight doors for years. He felt that my doors are in better condition.

Comment

Originally posted by royvaldez View Post
            Bob, I have been storing Starlight doors for years. He felt that my doors are in better condition.
            I understand that Roy and and when I deliver them it makes mine equal in many ways, some times shipping large items cost more than the item, been there done that many times, no problem with him buying from anyone he wants, mine will sell down the road.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Working...
            X