shuttle to fairgrounds on thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shuttle to fairgrounds on thursday

will there be a shuttle from the Inn at St. Mary's hotel to the fairgrounds for the concours? thanks
    gfperry

GF,
    I am unsure of the schedule, but will follow up with you later. I know we are doing it, I am unsure of the times.

Comment

I'm living at the fairgrounds campground all week and am hoping there is a shuttle to get me to the various SDC and AOAI evenets around town. Any input from "those in the know"would be appreciated

Comment

arkusvt if you need a ride let me know.

I'm driving from VT to South Bend and have a couple vendor spaces at the fairgrounds.

I'll have a modern vehicle at South Bend if you need a lift.

My cell phone is 802-249-0216
        Last edited by dpson; 07-16-2012, 05:27 PM.
        Dan Peterson
        Montpelier, VT
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Deaf,
          There will be shuttle going from major hotel to hotel, and it has a stop at the Fairgrounds for you to hop on.

Ark,
          The Inn is a stop, and is a part of the route on Concours Day. It will be a bit of a trip to the Concours as there are a few stops before it gets to the Fairgrounds.

Bob H.

Comment

dan, thanks for the offer; at this point i'm not sure if i will fly out by myself or drive out from penn. with my wife and grandkids
            gfperry

Comment

Drive from Pa with your wife and grandkids. Sounds like an adventure!

Comment

Dan,
                I have your number & will give you a call to locate your spot... I always like to meet another Stude guy.

Comment

In looking through the postings, I didn't get back with you. The shuttle route times and any switching of busses are in the Meet Booklet. Please remember that you have a ride since the shuttle stops in many places.

Comment

Working...
                  X